Adult Burn Support UK website Terms and Conditions of use
Welcome to the Adult Burn Support UK website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Adult Burn Support UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website or the sites to which it links nor that the website or your use of it will be free of viruses. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information. It is your responsibility to ensure your computer is suitable to use the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All information offered on this website, while being as accurate and complete as possible is intended to provide general information only. It should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice or a consultation with a medical practitioner.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All materials are subject to copyright and must not be reproduced without permission. You may view or listen to the content of this site on screen. However, you may not copy, reproduce or otherwise use content in any way, except for non-commercial, personal or educational use.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Adult Burn Support UK reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by making the changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
Links to other Websites
This website includes links to other websites both within the UK and abroad. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. A link listed on this site does not imply an endorsement of the site; likewise not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement. If you decide to leave this site and access another website, you do so at your own risk. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website. The terms and conditions listed on this site do not cover links within this site linking to other websites. Once you leave this site, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions of the other website(s) you visit. The Adult Burn Support UK website reserves the right to discontinue any link at any time for any reason without prior notice.